For over 20 years, CFI president Jim Jacobson has made an incredible impact on the persecuted church around the world. But did you know that, before CFI, Jim worked in Washington D.C. for one of the most influential presidents in U.S. history?
And have you ever wondered about the history of CFI itself, and how this inspiring ministry ever came to be? Why does the organization have such a deep-rooted presence in Burma, and how has it affected thousands of ethnic Christians in the region?
The good news is that you can learn the answers to these questions – and many more – through a special book, Remember the Persecuted: The Story of Jim Jacobson and Christian Freedom International. Within the pages of this compelling biography, you will discover:
- How Jim Jacobson’s humble roots in a Michigan farming family laid the foundation for a lifetime of incredible opportunities;
- Why CFI severed ties with its Swiss-based parent ministry, Christian Solidarity International;
- How Jim Jacobson risked his life to free slaves in Sudan and deliver Bibles to underground churches in China;
- The reason behind the longest running civil war in human history, and why an entire population of ethnic Christians are caught directly in the crosshairs;
- Why CFI moved its permanent headquarters from Virginia to the historic city of Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan.
God is – and has been – working through Jim Jacobson and Christian Freedom International, and CFI loves to share the story of its rich history with other supporters of the persecuted church. That’s why we are pleased to extend this special, exciting offer: now, for a limited time, you can receive a FREE copy of Jim Jacobson’s inspirational biography, Remember the Persecuted. Through this offer, we are inviting you to learn more about the tragedy of Christian persecution…and it’s yours just for the asking.
Help the persecuted church today and Donate to the most urgent needs