Support our humanitarian relief efforts
CFI has provided emergency and ongoing humanitarian relief for needy Christians affected by war, persecution, and natural disasters:
- resources of food, clean drinking water, medicine, and other emergency recovery aid to victims of Cyclone Nargis in Burma, and Cyclone Aila in Bangladesh;
- emergency aid of food and supplies for villagers burnt–out and displaced by the repressive military regime inside Burma.
- emergency aid and support to the Christian victims of Hindu attacks who fled to Orissa, India;
- as an extension of our ministry in India following the violent attacks against Christians in Orissa State, CFI also provides blankets, food and clothing to “forgotten” lepers in nearby colonies.
- food, cooking supplies, warm blankets, and Bibles to Christians suffering in the brickyards of Pakistan, where entire families are forced to work long, grueling hours — day after day, year after year — making bricks in a hopeless effort to repay debts owed to Muslim creditors.
- Blankets to homeless Christians during harsh cold spells in Bangladesh.
For these desperate people — many of them families with young children — CFI remains in contact for support and assistance.
Click Here to make a contribution to our relief efforts.
Continue What We Do